Terms of Service
BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON DISPLAYED AS PART OF THE GET IT NOW - ORDERING PROCESS OR BY INSTALLING "GAUGELABS" PRODUCTS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "AGREEMENT") GOVERNING YOUR USE OF GAUGELABS ("SERVICE"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST SELECT THE "I DECLINE" BUTTON AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE WHEN YOU CLICK “I ACCEPT” BELOW (“EFFECTIVE DATE”).
(a) Restrictions. (i) The license does not permit, and Licensee will not permit any employee or other third party to:
1. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or translate the Application;
2. apply any procedure or process to the Application in order to ascertain, derive, and/or appropriate for any reason or purpose, the source code or source listings for the Application or any trade secret or confidential information or process contained in the Application;
3. remove any product identification, copyright or other notices;
4. transfer the Application or the license, in whole or in part, or grant any rights in the Application or the license, in whole or in part by sublicense or otherwise;
5. except as allowed under Section 1(a) herein, provide, lease, lend, or otherwise use or allow others to use or have access to the Application or any portion thereof;
6. disseminate or disclose performance information or analysis (including, without limitation, benchmarks) relating to the Application without the prior written consent of GaugeLabs Ltd;
7. use or display (including, without limitation, doing either on a stand-alone basis (i.e., not as integrated with the Software)) the Application except as expressly authorized in and in accordance with Section 1(a) above;
8. reproduce or distribute the Application; or,
9. modify or create derivative works of the Application.
Obligation To Support
With respect to the Application, GaugeLabs will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer with customer support in accordance with GaugeLabs standard business practices and policies. GaugeLabs has no obligation to provide installation services of any kind, error corrections, bug fixes, patches, updates or other modifications to the Application (“Fixes”) that are results of customers use of the application. In the event that GaugeLabs provides any Fixes to Customer, such Fixes will be considered part of the Application and will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. Support requests, questions, complaints and claims regarding the Application may be directed by email to: email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The application is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and without representation or warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, GaugeLabs Ltd and its affiliates, resellers, distributors, dealers and suppliers (collectively, the “representatives”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied, including (without limitation) any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, title, or non-infringement, with respect to the application. The representatives do not warrant that the application will meet customer’s requirements nor do they give any warranty about the results that may be obtained by using the application.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will GaugeLabs Ltd or any representative be liable to customer or any other party for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages arising from or related to the application or to the performance of this agreement, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, loss of use, or loss of profits.
Further, in no event will GaugeLabs Ltd or any representative’s total cumulative liability to customer or any other party for claims, losses, or damages of any kind based on contract, indemnity or otherwise, arising out of or related in any way to this agreement or the application exceed the actual fees customer paid to GaugeLabs Ltd for the services during the period ending on the date of the cause of action giving rise to such claim, loss, or damage.
Since GaugeLabs is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, all sales are final. No refunds will be provided with respect to GaugeLabs products unless otherwise decided by the GaugeLabs in its sole discretion.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Approval Manager For Salesforce uses Dropbox Saver API to export reports into Dropbox platform. Please refer to the Dropbox Terms of Privacy for more information about Dropbox Privacy.
Personal Information and Privacy
GaugeLabs may revise, modify or update this terms. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular GaugeLabs account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
If you have any concern regarding this Terms of Service, please send us an email or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org GaugeLabs, Ltd. 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
Last updated on April 12th, 201.6